Welcome to our website !

my skincare routine

By 11:06 , , , , , , , ,

I'm sure you already know but taking care of your skin is SO important and makes a massive difference to its appearance. I have been using this three step Clinique anti-blemish solution for probably almost 3 years now and I cannot express how well this works for me. The picture below shows the travel set which is exactly the same as the normal one just a smaller size which is extremely convenient. 

Before anything else I exfoliate my skin to instantly smooth the skin and get rid of any muck that has gotten on my face during the day and dry skin cells. First I use the cleansing foam (I usually do this in the shower), applying all over my face and then washing off. Next I put some of the clarifying lotion, which is a sort of tonic, onto a cotton pad and dab over my face gently. Lastly, I hydrate my skin with all over clearing treatment cream

On the back of the packaging it says to do this routine twice a day but I tend to just do it once and it seems to work really well for me. If you were looking for some good (and not too expensive) everyday treatments for your skin I definitely recommend these!
Hope this was helpful :)



Until next time

x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *