Welcome to our website !

arts day at the V&A

By 09:32 , , , , , , , , , , ,

I haven't posted in a while because I've just finished my mocks, which is a relief, but also terrifying how close I am to the real thing! To help us relax and settle back into things easier we had an Arts Day where we went to the V&A and then I went to see Matilda (for the 3rd time but I still loved it just as much as previously). The art in the V&A is incredible but it's not always my favourite. I mostly stayed in the main room which has so much light and beautiful renaissance sculptures and took LOADS of pictures. The architecture in the V&A overwhelms me every time because it is just so impressive and timeless. Matilda is an amazing show and if you haven't been I'd really recommend it... The children in it are insane, it's so impressive how good they are especially seeing as they're so young! 

Here is a quick selection of some pictures I took...










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahh I am yet to visit the V&A, it looks so beautiful though- especially the architecture
    Dalal
    Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *