Welcome to our website !

coffee table books

By 18:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Misleading as this title is these books do not sit on my coffee table but either on my desk or on a shelf in my room. 'Coffee table books' is just the name I use to describe these as they are not lengthy novels but instead books filled with photographs and/or illustrations. However they are some of the most lovely books and also look pretty lying anywhere while also being very useful. I got all but one of these (Plenish) for Christmas but I have already read or flipped through the majority! A lot of these are sold in Urban Outfitters but you can also get them off Amazon for a slightly cheaper price.










This is a very cute book and the title is pretty self-explanatory. I relate to pretty much 95% of the things mentioned and it can easily pick you up on a day when you're feeling down. 






This book is a must have for anyone who owns a camera or just wants to learn more about photography. I've always known the basics but this was so useful and cleared up a lot of things I was unsure about! It's not all about technical stuff, it has a lot of creative ideas and gives clear examples of some great well-known and not so well known photographers (some of which I've grown to really admire). Its not very complex or hard to understand which is perfect for anyone starting out. 








This book is in the same style to the last one but focused more on portraits of people which is also very interesting but goes over a lot of the things mentioned in the other book. 








I love this book so much because of the amazing photography and outfits! Just flipping through the pictures makes me very happy, but there are some snippets of interviews with some of the people pictured which is also great to read. 








This is a great book for anyone who is interested in nutrition or someone who likes making smoothies! The recipes mentioned are not your average smoothies and when trying some out I had to go out to buy some ingredients that I didn't already have lying around. It also tells you a lot about the health properties of different ingredients and many are aimed at specific health issues which can be very useful. 








This book just has the most incredible photos and art that I could sit looking at it all day long. There is not much more to it, but it's definitely worth buying!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *