Welcome to our website !

makeup top four!

By 09:25 , , , , , , , ,



I don't tend to wear full coverage on my face because it always feels heavy except for this BB cream! It feels like I'm just wearing moisturiser which at the same time evens out my skin tone and covers blemishes. My skin feels flawless when I wear it. I'd recommend it for combination skin more than anything but there are different versions for dry and oily skin which I'm sure are just as good.




I LOVE this product so so much. Benefit is my favourite brand, everything they make is such high quality at reasonable prices and this is no exception. This is perfect if you feel like you want a glowy look across your cheekbones. It isn't too sparkly and comes out insane in a picture using a camera flash. Highly recommended!




This palette has the perfect mix of shimmer and mattes and all the neutral shades you will ever need. If you are looking for a cheaper version of the urban decay palette this is perfect. The only negative is that it doesn't come with an eyeshadow brush.




This is the one product that I use every day without fail. I've tried a couple of different eyebrow pencils and they were all quite harsh and broke easily. However, this gives natural results and lasts a while. It comes with a dark brown and light brown powder, wax to set your eyebrows and highlighter as well as a spoolie and a brush. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to try the Rimmel BB cream, i really want a light coverage base and it sounds perfect. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *