Welcome to our website !

looking back on 2015

By 18:00 , , , ,


If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
My birthday party weekend! It was one of my good friend's birthday the day before so she had a cereal eating party (heaven) on the Saturday, and then I rented a hot tub for my party on the Sunday! I just had so much fun and I was surrounded by all my friends and it was also very sunny and warm.

What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I never really make any resolutions but one thing that I'm happy that I did this year was make loads of new friends.

3 words to describe last year?
Hectic, scary and incredible.

Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
Oh Wonder's first album, my all time favourite. I like every single song!

Something you're looking forward to this coming year?
The summer after my GCSEs! First holiday with no work, going to loads of festivals and going on holiday with my friends.

What did last year teach you?
I'm very easily distracted.

What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Probably either my Adidas or my coat from Topshop which has officially saved my life this winter.

If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
Intense.

What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
Good exam results! And hopefully more free time??? Is that too much to ask....

What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Stress.

Best book you read last year?
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
Its not the greatest quality book but it's super cute and makes me smile when I read it.

What are your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
To do well in my GCSEs, meet new people, grow my blog and get distracted less easily

I found this tag on http://www.tottosblog.co.uk/2016/01/new-years-tag-2016.html you should go and check it out!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *