Welcome to our website !

christmas presents!

By 09:14 , , , , , , , , ,

Hiya, I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas (if you celebrate it of course!)

I don't mean to brag at all in this post and I know that I am extremely lucky to have recieved such thoughtful presents but I wanted to share some of the amazing gifts I got from my family mainly because I was so happy and excited!



First of all I got this incredibly gorgeous camera which I was ecstatic about! I had wanted a good quality camera for aages and this is such a great model and I especially love it in white. Over the next few weeks I am going to be taking so many photos on this to test it out.



Then to accompany the camera my parents got me these great books which I have heard so much about. I'm looking forward to reading them to learn how to take great photographs. 



Then I got these 4  beauty blenders in really fun colours. I've always wanted to try them out and see if they live up to the hype! I'll be sure to keep you updated on what I think of them. Then I also received the Benefit's #1 Selection Box which contains their best selling make up products. I loved it immediately because it has the best selection of everything so it is easy to try out. When they run out I can get the full sized version if I really like it. It contains the 'it's potent' brighting eye cream, 'porefessional' balm, 'they're real' mascara and eyeliner, 'rockateur' blush, 'hoola' bronzer, 'high beam' highlighter, and 'boiing' concealer.



Apart from some clothes (which I will show eventually in an outfit post) I got this really cute bracelet which I immediately fell in love with. 

Hope you enjoyed reading, and enjoy the rest of your holidays! 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14613811/?claim=wwrvtdwbnqm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *