Welcome to our website !

m u s i c ! ! !

By 13:47 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
























I thought I'd share with you my soundcloud account where I regularly make a couple of playlists which each have a kind of theme! If you're feeling like you wanna find new music check it out!
https://soundcloud.com/aleksfreckles

Soundcloud is great for remixes and a more aesthetic layout for your playlists where you can set a photo etc. However usually when out and about I use Spotify which is the best because you can set playlists offline. I don't have as many playlists on there but it's good for following other people with similar music tastes and Spotify have made some great playlists e.g. Throwback Dance Party which is my jam at the moment but I also have my own one with a mix of songs. https://play.spotify.com/user/gbsemr/playlist/2br8xpBIxEfZo061pBt7q0

My favourite songs at the moment...

Wonder Woman :Lion Babe
Breathe :Years & Years
Help Me Lose My Mind :Disclosure, London Grammar
It's All In Vain :Wet
Bad Bad Bad (Matt DiMona remix) :LANY
Sleep Baby Sleep :Broods
Warm Water (Snakehips remix) :Banks
Love Me :The 1975
Livewire :Oh Wonder
High By The Beach :Lana Del Rey
EASE :Troye Sivan, Broods
Stay Awake :London Grammar
I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) :Lykke Li

Until next time

x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *